Too busy to attend a yoga class? Practising at home and having no idea if our alignment is right? Wishing you could pause a YouTube class to ask the instructor questions?
Now you can do it with one-on-one or Group Zoom yoga classes!
Benefits of Zoom Yoga Classes
- Convenience. You can practice with me from your bedroom, office, hotel room, or virtually anywhere where you have an Internet connection.
- Personalised approach. Yoga practice specifically tailored for you and your needs. You’ll receive instant feedback as well as verbal adjustments.
- Professional guidance. Practising on your own you may not be aware of what’s inhibiting your progress. You’ll get guidance that will help you advance safer and faster.
- Saved time. Zoom yoga sessions will save you the time you’d need to spend travelling to a yoga class.
- Less stress. When practising with YouTube or a DVD you may find yourself constantly distracted. Relax and simply enjoy your yoga class.
What Will You Need?
- A yoga mat
- Any props you’d like to use
- Comfortable clothing
- Anything that will make you comfortable and will help you set the mood. Such as incense, candles, essential oil diffuser, music, etc.
- Zoom account
- A reliable internet connection
- A laptop or tablet with webcam, mic, and working audio. While a cell phone could do the job, you’ll be more comfortable using a bigger screen.
Before Your Online Yoga Class
- Let me know if you have any injuries, health conditions, special requirements, or if you are pregnant. That will allow me to plan and adjust classes according to your needs.
- Hydrate yourself during the day. It’s generally advised not to drink throughout the class, so make sure you come hydrated.
- Prepare your yoga mat and props if you’d like to use any. That will allow us to start practising right away.
- Set your laptop in the way that you are seen in a standing position and your mat can be seen as well.
- Turn off your phone.
- Let me know 24 hours ahead if are unable to attend a class. Otherwise, standard costs will apply.
Standard Online Yoga Classes are 60 minutes long.
- In the event of poor internet connection or any technical issues, You will be able to reschedule.
By participating in this class you are agreeing that you are fit and well and, if you have any injuries or medical conditions, you have already consulted a medical professional before participating.
You are welcome to email me prior to the class to discuss so I can offer you modifications.
Please understand that Anna Graczyk is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during her led Yoga practice.
The lead Yoga practice is undertaken at your own risk. Anna Graczyk is not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the class.
- BY PURCHASING A CLASS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS ABOVE.